We are FSC & PEFC certified meaning we only use materials from certified forests.
It is our duty to help protect the environment for future generations.
Here are some of the steps we have undertaken in recent years:
- All of our waste paper is separated into ‘best white’, ‘regular’ and ‘corrugated’ prior to recycling
- All of our Litho plates are made aluminium and are sent for recycling after use. For jobs that may repeat in the future, we store the plates for re-use
- Our Litho press has been fitted with the latest LED UV drying system; this is the most energy efficient way of drying Litho print on the run
- We upgraded our CTP system to one that uses significantly less harmful chemicals
- We offer a high gloss varnish as a substitute for gloss lamination which is harder to recycle
- All of our lights have been upgraded to LED to save on energy
- We changed our courier company to one with a strong commitment to reducing their Carbon Footprint